Nancy,
I'm a little confused here. In one of your posts you wrote:
>I have had IV therapy recently.  I HAD MS, it is gone.  Originaly I just drank
>CS, It did wonders.  It killed the MS mycoplaysma.  I then began to drink the
>CS with H2o2 and the lesions began to go away, and the myelin began to repair.
> I finally tried
IV infusions and after five weekly IV drips, I no longer have any symptoms
from the MS.

>Nancy

When I talked to you on the phone I thought you said that the MRI showed no
"new" lesions. I don't remember you saying anything about the old lesions
healing. This is a very critical issue so I would appreciate you clearing this
up.
Thanks,
Paul
 "SilverMedicine.org" <silvermedic...@silvermedicine.org> wrote:Nancy:  In your
writing, you state that you began taking colloidal silver @ 2 ounces twice
daily.  I'm assuming you purchased this silver premade... Do you remember what
brand? When you started using your colloidal silver ( week 14? ), can you
describe the process or machine you used? I see that the second section in your
writing is dated August 2002...  When did the writing first begin?  Or at
least, about when did the silver start?  About August 2000? Can you confirm,
just for the "record", that the product used via IV was Argentum 23 by Natural
Immunogenics?  Were they doing 5 ml infusions? I don't suppose you happen to
have ( or could possibly get from the MD ) a copy of a before and after MRI?
And, when were you initially diagnosed with MS? Sorry about all the questions!
An amazing journey indeed. Warm Regards, Jason Eaton