Valid question Roy. The only limitation you have to observe is the
picture and your message has to stay under the 40000 byte message size
limit for the list server. To be safe, make sure your pic is around 30
kilobytes or less.

This shouldn't be overdone, but an occasional graphic or picture is
acceptable.

Be well,

Mike D.
silver-list owner