Dear Kevin,

  You said:

<<I saw your post and was interested but a little sceptical - I have been
ill for 5.5 years and my symptoms are almost identical to those described
for the lady in question :

1. Extreme weakness
2. Aching all over
3. No energy.
4. Anxiety in the presence of others
5. Very little interest in anything
6. Cold muscles

A lot of these symptoms are produced by the chronic neurotoxins stored in
the tissues and released by the spirochete when it dies (see
http://chronicneurotoxins.com).

My main problem is inability to eliminate these toxins as I CANNOT NATURALLY
SWEAT - forced sweating by increasing body temperature is of limited value.

Since beginning CS a hugh amount of these toxins have been released and my
flu like illnes is like it was right at the start - it is so demoralizing.

My question is - how does the remedy suggested Phosphoric Acid help
eliminate these toxins ?

THE ONLY PEOPLE I KNOW WHO RECOVERED FROM LYME SWEATED NATURALLY.

I HAVE DRY / HOT SKIN AND THE TOXINS ARE BUILT UP IN MY SYSTEM.

Do you have any idea if a remedy could address this - the worst of my
problems.>>

   I posted the case to let people know that Lyme has been successfully
addressed using homeopathy.  It would be irresponsible of me to suggest
that the remedy that worked for this woman would work for you.  You
would need a full work-up by a homeopath to determine whether this, or
another remedy would be appropriate for you. Otherwise, you could become
more ill if you were tochoose to self-medicate with the wrong remedy.

  Where do you live? I will send you a list of homeopaths closest to you.

  Regards,
Catherine