Evening Brooks,

Thanks for a very interesting and educational post relative to the puppies, CS and Gatorade.

I have an older dog that is very sick with some type infection. I took her to the Emergency Clinic today and learned very little.

I have been giving her CS but not with gatorade. She will still drink water from time to time.

The question I have relates to the use of DMSO mixed with CS.

Would 10 to 50 drops of CS per ounce be of any value.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Wayne