Hi everyone.........My girlfriend has an 8 year old son who had previously been
doing very well with his Asthma but he went in the hospitol yesterday and
almost died.  She had taken him off all his Steroids about 6 months ago.....and
he has been on MSM, CS, and vitamin D since then, and as I said he was doing
very well.  I suspect that the Halloween candy this past week had alot to do
with his attack.  I had told her NOT to let him have it but she says, "its not
easy just telling one of your kids that they can't have anything like everyone
else is"........but now he is in the icu.  I really would appreciate any advice
anyone can give that may be effective against asthma, or controlling it.
Thanks in advance......Robb