From: Tom & Mary McFadden
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>CS and refusal to use it.

Tony,  I have a boston terrier who is 12 years old he got down in his back
legs and right shoulder.  I started giving him "Myo-Tone" by Enzymatic
Therapy and in 4 days he was up and about.  I watch him and if he starts
limping I start giving him 1/2 tablet in his food ground up and this seems to
take care of it.  Tom