Ivan,
Sorry, I can't debate this point with you as I don't know what the
indices/parameters etc. are for the calibration of the TDS meter for silver
measurement entails.  I'll stick to the ratios that I was given.  I know I'm
making CG, (if it looks like a duck [ruby red], works like a duck.[less
pain,depression]....).   If you have
a better way to make it using LVDC, I'm all ears, this is a learning
process...
I would be happy to provide samples if anyone wants to test it (smile).
If I get any further info on this I'll pass it on.
Jannette

> Jannette,
>
> I don't think your multiplier (1.4) can be right. This is what I get.
> PPM (as silver) divided by three (gold valence) times 197/108 (atomic
> weight gold/silver)= 0.6ppm (as gold).
>
> Ivan.

---