  From: ascottsil...@aol.com
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Friday, November 22, 2002 12:42 AM
  Subject: CS>RE: Colloidal Gold

  Hi Trem,

  Regarding your below response, gold doesn't tarnish, rust or oxidize very
well. That's why it's okay after it has been lost at sea and recovered. I think
it will eventually disintegrate through electrolysis though. Try gold plating
something like a car bumper.

  Also, I think you might have your polarity back assward. The cathode is the
emitter and the anode is the collector. Remember vacuum tubes? The electrons
fly off of the negative charged cathode towards the positive charged anode.

  Hope this helps,
  Andy