Lona wrote:

> The only time I get upset about what someone is doing is if what they are
> doing is hurting me or an animal.  If someone wants to use Asparatame, it's
> ok with me. Just don't smoke around me, or drink and drive and for god sakes
> don't you dare mistreat an animal or you'll have to face my wrath..:-)  So I
> respect her use of what ever she wants to ingest as she is intelligent and
> has the right to make her own decisions.

I agree with you about her choices. My comment was about "Life is
short". Beliefs become reality. I've heard people say "it's to die for"
referring to something good to eat. I say NO, nothing is to die for.
I've heard people say "Be still my heart" and then they have heart
attacks. And people wonder why.

DL