Hi Andy,
Some might say that the white powder gold is the philosophers stone. Many
powers are attributed to it and its sister elements. The Hermetic treaties
are generally written in a type of code unfortunately, which makes it hard
to take them at face value.

It is said that the ancient Egyptians knew the secret, and the furnaces on
the mount where the bread of life was baked, as found in the bible, were
involved in synthesising the powder.

I have heard it said that distilling colloidal silver causes the ORMUS
silver element to pass with the distillate.

Heady stuff, and something I would like to devote a little time to, if ever
I have a spare moment.

Regards
Ivan

Hi Ivan,

Are the byproducts of the Philosopher's Stone what you were referring to?

<snip> "the white powder which transmutes the white metals to fine silver;
the red elixir with which gold is made; the white elixir which also makes
silver, and which procures long life-it is also called the 'white daughter
of the philosophers'. "

Treaties on Philosophical and Hermetic Chemistry
Paris - 1725

The above publication has detailed instructions for making "The Elixir of
Life." The earliest reference I have found is from Zosimus at the beginning
of the fifth century but unfortunately, I don't have that transcript. I
think that one would cost the long buck. (^_^)

Best wishes,
Andy