Would like your opinion on something....about a month ago or so, I made a lotion recipe I have. I used CS instead of the distilled water that was called for. (The oils that are in this recipe are roughly 1/2 of the amount of water, by the way.) Made the recipe the same as a zillion times previously, using sterilized jars, etc. The only difference was using the CS instead of regular distilled water. The CS was some I made with a generator from Ole Bob, I think. The CS itself has a slight color change from regular water, so apparently it really IS CS!!! I don't know how else to tell.

I put no preservative of any kind in this lotion thinking that the CS would inhibit the growth of any critters. Boy, was I ever wrong!!! Imagine my surprise this morning when I took the lid off a brand new jar to be met with all kinds of fuzzies....

I feel sort of let down from this - how can CS be inhibiting/destroying/killing/preventing anything in our bodies when it won't do that at a 50% ratio in a jar???? Would like to see some discussion on this.

Thanks,

Jean