Hi, I got the Omron Compair Elite Nebulizer (a mini compressor type) on
Ebay for around $50.00.  With shipping it came to $55.00.  Brand new in
box.  I got it to use with my CS only for when I had colds, etc....

I was starting to feel a heaviness and some pain in my chest when I
breathed (it's cold around here - around 40 in the daytime) and felt like I
was catching something, a cold or virus or something, in my chest.  So I
started using my new nebby with CS in the meds cup and after a few 10
minutes sessions I could definitely feel a difference in my chest.  Much
easier to breath and no pain.  I did this for a few more times and I did
not catch any cold or have any pain in my chest since.  It seems to work
well at getting the CS to the lung 'innerds'.

On a different, but the same, note - one of my pet roosters had a very
gargly, gravely-sounding crow recently (around the same time my chest was
feeling heavy) so I gave him some 'breathing treatments' too.  Just held
the nebby up to his face and let him breath in the CS mist that came out of
the tube, both in his mouth and his nose.  After 3 or 4, 10 minute
treatments his crow was just like normal, no scratchyness or gargling
noises.   Sounded very clear and nice (for a rooster).

Seems to work on animals too.  It's the getting the mist into there lungs
that's the hard part.

It looks just like this one:
http://www.portablenebs.com/omronelite.htm

Thanks,