> The combination of CS and MSM worked perfect for me to get rid of my
> bronchitis problems for which I use medication almost every day. I take both 2
> times a day and it keeps me completely free of the problem.
> Regards
*******************

Hi Jef,

I plan on using the combination of CS/MSM in
a nebulizer, an would like to know what ratio
you used.  I have my MSM as a powder, and
don;t have clue about the proportion of MSM
to distilled water to produce a practical mix.

Any help will be appreciated.

If any one else has any suggestions, please
respond.

Thanks

Jack