You can buy it from msm.com
http://www.msm.com/ProductAction.cfm

Roxanne

-----Original Message-----
From: sol [mailto:pcar...@wyoming.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 11, 2002 8:43 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Bronchitis

> I have my MSM as a powder, and
> don;t have clue about the proportion of MSM
> to distilled water to produce a practical mix.

A while back someone posted a site for pure MSM powder. I went to the
site but didn't really find where to buy it. I am in need of a mail
order source, as I have looked at some local stores that were supposed
to carry the pure MSM, but none actually does have it. In the meantime I
have MSM capsules but they do have some fillers, could I just mix the
capsule contents with water and then filter off the floating fillers?
TIA, paula