Dear Brooks,

  One thing I haven't been able to puzzle out about either DMSO or MSM is if
they increase the power of drugs already in a person's system.  My husband is
on many rx meds, yet could benefit from DMSO or MSM.  But since I don't
understand if these would increase the potential of the drugs he takes daily,
I'm afraid to recommend DMSO/MSM for his surgical scars, sprains, etc. out of
fear that he might OD on his rx's.  Thanks in advance if you can help me sort
this out.

Laura