Dear Laura,
                        In our past researches involving DMSO and MSM, we have
found that both have pronounced effect in INCREASING the potentcy of  95% of the
systemically introduced drugs.  DMSO routinely increased effectiveness of many
drugs by 4X and more......in in vivo protocols.  MSM gave a reduced
"multiplier-effect" (less than 50% and sometimes even less), but was tolerated
for MUCH  higher dosage levels, than was DMSO. We utilized DMSO in vivo very
sparingly.......primarily because of its very pronounced odiferous effects.
Additionally, DMSO capability for powerful entrainment of a majority of  drug
substances......caused us concern for the SPEED of transfer throughout the
secondary circulation system.  MSM, on the other hand, is much more benign in
that it is not an entrainment agent----relying primarily for its effectiveness
through its pronounced solubility and ability to enlarge/flush cell- wall pores.
We found no definable data establishing an advantage for  DMSO or MSM for
providing the organic sulphur fraction necessary for proper human body health.
However, from a convenience consideration, plus secondary concerns of
entrainment, DMSO presents a "dose-limiting" restriction reduces its appeal for
protocols inviting aggressive in vivo address.
                        A word of caution.  Although less powerful in the
"multiplier effect" than DMSO, MSM can on occasion generate multiplier effect of
4X......under certain combination with specific drug substances.
                        MSM is, probably, one of the most benign substances,
relative to human health function, which we have ever evaluated.
                         For topical employment, DMSO demonstrated to be
markedly
superior to MSM----in ALL applications we evaluated-----and most especially in
cases involving arthritis of an articulating joint.
                                           Sincerely,  Brooks Bradley.