Dear Brooks,

  Thank you very much for explaining.  Many people who are on prescription
drugs probably would also like to use DMSO specifically, so it's important to
know the possible effects.

  I would like to use DMSO on my husband's back to soften his surgical scar
tissue and possibly help him avoid another surgery, but it's too risky with
all the meds he's on.

  Thanks again,

Laura