From: Kit [mailto:kitcur...@earthlink.net]
Sent: Saturday, December 28, 2002 10:42 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>was Listowner comments ...now neb ??

Thanks *everybody* for the good discussions. I'm considering buying an
Omron nebulizer  Mike

Thanks, Mike,

I was just looking thru the archives (will need to check the OT,too) re:
nebulizers and saw about nebbing pets.   If anyone does this, could
you give more info?   I might be able to neb one of my dogs, the
other would really kick, but all 5 of the cats would surely bolt out
the door.   Also, I don't think I've ever had a pet get a 'cold'.
Altho,
I have had them with allergies.   Any comments?
Thanks,   Kit