On Mon, 17 Feb 2003 10:07:29 -0000, "Terry Dickinson"
<terr...@tiscali.co.uk> wrote:

>Hey! That's interesting - how far can it be pushed?  Particles infinitely
>small, area infinitely large?  What area in the atomic range? - gee whizz
>I reckon I'm swallowing more than I think I am with my CS!

The particles can get down to the size of a single atom -- so the area
cannot be infinitely large.  The CS most people try to make (whether
they know it or not) is mostly ionic -- single atoms or just a few
clumped together that are missing an electron.

-- Dean -- from (almost) Des Moines -- KB0ZDF