Greetings, all:

According to the report that I posted a few weeks back, written by a team of
researchers gathered from the Institute for Inhalation Biology, Institute of
Pathology, Institute for Ecological Chemistry, GSF-National Research Center
for Environment and Health, Neuherberg/Munich, Germany  ( I think it was to
this list! ):

"...or comparison, rats received by intratracheal instillation either 150 µL
aqueous solution of 7 µg silver nitrate (AgNO3) (4.4 µg Ag) or 150 µL
aqueous suspension of 50 µg agglomerated ultrafine EAg particles. A portion
of the agglomerates remained undissolved in the alveolar macrophages and in
the septum for at least 7 days. In contrast, rapid clearance of instilled
water-soluble AgNO3 from the lung was observed. These findings show that
although instilled agglomerates of ultrafine EAg particles were retained in
the lung, Ag was rapidly cleared from the lung after inhalation of ultrafine
EAg particles, as well as after instillation of AgNO3, and entered systemic
pathways."

Larger particles may be retained in the lungs, ionic silver is not, nor
"ultra-fine" particles sized: 3 * 106 cm3, 15 nm modal diameter.

The moral of the story?  Nebulize with a quality colloidal silver.

Best Regards,

Jason