Thanks- I am going to look for one. I didn't find one yesterday. Anything to extend Bo's life and make him more comfy- he's the world's best dog!!
Sharon

On Mon, 17 Mar 2003 17:34:24 -0800, Sharon <tala...@teleport.com> wrote:

Yeah- thanks Chuch, I will try it and report back. Do you all think
the area to be treated needs to be shaved first or does it matter?
Sharon

You should be able to get down to the skin without shaving. It's a fat pencil
looking device.
                                                Chuck

"The earth is not round: I've been everywhere
 and everywhere the earth is quite flat."