Being quite elderly, every year in the winter I would start to get Bronchial
Pneumonia and the usual protocol was ABs' which always played hell with my
innards;so, after learning about CS and nebulizing I got out my Solaray
ultrasonic cool mist humidifier and filling it with my own home-made CS,used
it the next time my lungs started to get congested.Since then I have never
had to get ABs' again.All it took was about 6 or 8 deep breaths twice to do
the trick.Another thing I found to help get rid of  mucous in the lungs was
Silica Tissue Salts 6X.amazing how it works.
Harold

---