really. my cs solution was a dark murky brown maybe the particles were clumped
together because of a higher ppm. i may try a lower ppm. you drink 2 oz of cs
daily??? is that enough to cause agyria. (graying of the skin)

----- Original Message -----
From: Linda Hefferman
Sent: Sunday, April 06, 2003 2:49 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>deodorant effective or not

Hi Ingrid.  I just read your comment about cs and deodorant.  Such has not been
the case for me.  I am not sure what ppm I am making but it is clear and i do
ingest about 2ounces a day and also use it as a deodorant.  For me it is
great---absolutely no more bo.  I have not used deodorant since I have
discovered it.  I have read that since deodorant blocks your sweat gland under
your arms that it causes toxins to build up in the lymph nodes and it is
believed to cause cancer.  Since cancer runs in my family I want to avoid that
if I can.  Sorry to hear that yours did not work for you,  Hopefully someone
out there may know the answer as to why yours did not work.
                                                     Linda J. Hefferman
 INGRID KROPP-OVERSTREET <pfsing...@msn.com> wrote:
NOT! I READ THAT ARTICLE ABOUT THE MANY USES OF CS. well i don't know about
deodorant. i used CS with a ppm of probably somewhere between 8-12 and it
didn't quite work like expected. maybe more or less ppm will help. i figure
with summer around the corner i don't want to expirament with B.O.