R.e. acidophilus, a recent newsletter (134) from Altered States company
in NZ indicates that CS may actually PROMOTE the growth of beneficial
flora in the intestines.  I do not have time to follow up on the claim;
the newsletter has some references included.   List members can go to
the site and request the newsletter.  I did not forward it because it
comes in a format that takes up a lot fo space -- elaborate moving
graphics and all that rubbish.

Ask and they will send.

JBB