Dear list members:   I accidentally left my Beck silver pulser running too
long while making a quart of cs.  Lots too long.  Quite a gold color.  I am now
adding peroxide to it to see if I can get a clear color.  Question is Will this
brew be suitable for internal ingestion even if it does turn clear?  Or should
I relegate it to the external use only jar?  Thanks.  pj    ps  I had used
boiling distilled water at the beginning of the process.  Maybe I should just
throw it out?