This is exactly correct, Nancy
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Shirley Reed
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Thursday, April 10, 2003 10:56 AM
  Subject: CS>CS and H2O2

    Dear list,   I need some clarification.  I have been under the impression
that if your colloidal silver was yellowish, then one can add a bit of
peroxide.  Once the color went clear, then the particle size was small enough
so that it was no longer a cause for concern for internal use.  Did I
understand this correctly?   Both my husband and I are using it internally so I
need to be sure I got this right.   Thanks in advance.  pj