Hello:)

I'm new to the list. I'm sure you've covered this
question before, but I don't have time to search
through the archives.

Could you please tell me what kind of colloidal silver
generator to buy, and what kind of silver to use with
it?

What's the difference between this ionic stuff and
regualr colloidal silver???

With SARS running ramapnat, and my income tax refund
coming in, I want to buy a colloidal silver generator.

Has anyone any info on how effective it would be
against SARS???

Thx
Liz

http://tax.yahoo.com