probably right.

----- Original Message -----
From: Tony Moody
Sent: Monday, April 07, 2003 8:15 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>perfect CS possible questions

Uhh, Ingrid, maybe we are waiting to see if you come up with something
useful. Or maybe we are waitng for you to find out yourself. You have
obviously put a lot of effort into it so far , and I appreciate your telling
us about it.

Suggest that you add the minerals after you have made the CS.
OK,
Tony