I have a question it is not directly related to CS but I will be able to use
the info at a later time possibly. when Thomas Edison was trying to convince
people to standardize DC electric. and i think it was ??Ben Franklin?? who was
going against that and got AC electric standardized why didn't they go with DC.
from what I read DC sounds like a better choice. there no change in the
current. you know exactly what voltage your getting. was it due to bens
political influence or is there a real reason.