What are those ingredients if you don't mind my
asking? I am talking about home made lacto-fermented
foods, so YOU control the ingredients.

I don't believe that a lot of foods I mention contain
much carbs. In fact, they contain much less carbs
after being fermented sufficiently long than the
original sources.

I think we're miscommunicating, so let's call things
their names. I am talking about yogurt, kefir,
sauerkraut, kimchi, pickles, etc. Nothing contains
added vinegar, sugar, dyes, artificial preservatives
etc.

You still eat something, right? Anything that you eat
can be lacto-fermented, and it will serve as a
superior probiotic and provide more easily utilizable
nutrients than initial food source.

Roman

http://tax.yahoo.com