-----------------

From: Robert Berger
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2003 08:30:32

Herx,

Its not that simple, I do not have time right now but I will get back to
you.

Do you have th program Wplot32.exe? If not I will send it to you along
with some data plots and show you how to navigate within it. Tehn you
will see one of the missing parameters that is screwing up the works. And
that is energy input.

It is going to come down to fixing the cell geometry and some record
keeping.

Back to yuo later.

"Ole Bob"

http://tax.yahoo.com