Dear Dean,
        Our research DOES NOT bear out the efficacy of your Referenced
researcher's claims.  Our research (with Type II diabetes) clearly supports
the increased use of SATURATED fats, plus copious high-quality
protein.......as yielding the superior nutritional/health  results.  At
least that has been our experience.  It appears obvious, to us, that Dr.
Atkins merely modified Banting's earlier knowledge relating to high protein
diets.
                            Sincerely,  Brooks Bradley.