Hi,
My name is Mary Anna; I am new to the group and learning I might add...My Dh is
having terrible knee pain; he needs a knee replacement but the physician will
wait till he is in his 60's so that the replacement will last his
lifetime...Nevertheless, he need help..He is taking Glucosamine Chondritin and
Celebrex arthritis medication...Nothing really helps!...Outside of CS, I am
wondering about something to rub the knee with...Any and all help appreciated,
 TIA, Mary Anna

~~ When Mother Teresa was asked, " What can I do to promote world peace?
".......She said, " GO HOME AND LOVE YOUR FAMILY! "  Shalom, Hugs, & Blessings,
 Mary Anna   PEACEFUL ACRES FARM  NE MISSISSIPPI USA  ~~