----- Original Message -----
From: John Osowiecki
To: S K
Sent: Saturday, April 12, 2003 9:48 AM
Subject: CS - processing/elimination--UTI

Nia,
I have clinical proof of 5ppm LVDC CS taken in combination with Nature's Way
Standardized Cranberry Extract completely killing a urinary tract infection in
an immune suppressed kidney transplant in 48 hours.  This is the treatment and
dosing I used:

Cranberry extract: 1 capsule 3 times per day

CS: 4oz 3 times per day

Please note that using any other cranberry extract (3 others have been tried)
did not produce these results.  I use LVDC CS that I make myself from an
inexpensive and simple generator that I purchased from www.sunstoneherbals.com
many years ago.

The way this "team" of treatments works in the body is that the cranberry
extract stops the infection from "sticking" to the bladder and urinary system,
and the CS actually kills the infection.

It is very important when treating a urinary tract infection to drink plenty of
water to flush the toxins through the system.  Not juice, tea, or anything
else......simple water.  I would recommend a MINIMUM of a quart a day.

I hope my experience helps,
Christiane