Hello Maja,

Thursday, April 03, 2003, 2:04:57 AM, you wrote:

MH> Unless he drinks it in large amounts I don't think it
MH> has toxic effects. Drying skin and allergies are the
MH> most 'dangerous' things that could happen from tto.
MH> Inhalations are ok. Plus bugs don't develop resistency
MH> against tto (and any other oils)

MH> On the other hand CS is kind of antibiotic and it's
MH> not recommended for Cystic Fibrosis people for more
MH> than 15 days, because the bugs develop resistency to
MH> it.
MH> I'm not saying go for one or the other - they are used
MH> in different cases, so I wouldn't put it as a matter
MH> of choice..

MH> Please note, I'm only talking here from a Cystic
MH> Fibrosis point of view.

MH> Maia

MH> --- llarabie <llara...@raw-connections.com> wrote:
>> Hi Robb;
>>
>> TTO is a local irritant (dermal, oral, esophageal,
>> and gastrointestinal) to
>> a central nervous system depressant where
>> occasionally seizures are
>> recognized."
>> Tea Tree Oil   has "germicidal" and "fungicidal"
>> properties but has toxic
>> components.
>>
>> Better in my opinion to stick with CS, which is non
>> toxic and the ionic type
>> has the power to heal that the Tea Tree oil does
>> not.
>>
>>  Louise

Before inhale anything be sure on quality of this product.
It is fastest resorption in body after injections. Just image oil
which are not extracted well, or with any solvent residue (chloroform
or other), source of raw material (posibility to have hard metals or
large ammount of herbicides, pesticides etc), list of possible
impurities are large. Im not sure that i will breathe thing "blank".
Did you?
Sincerely,
Dr Miroslav F. Besermenji
--