how do i test ph levels. do i have to buy a pool kit from the pool store.j

twll <t...@alltel.net> wrote:look at www.curezone.com for info on liver
cleansing----- Original Message ----- From: Jason Eaton To:
silver-list@eskimo.com Sent: Friday, April 18, 2003 2:18 AMSubject: Re:
CS>whats wrong with my colloidal silver linda
Jay: Be wary of the advice you hear from those who do not speak with the voice
of experience.  Acne is primarily a condition caused by liver congestion.
There is often a relationship between acne and acidic body conditions.  David's
earlier advice was about the best I've seen. Taking colloidal silver will not
cure severe acne.  It can help to control it. The first thing that needs to be
done is a complete bowel cleanse.  You need to test the PH levels of the body,
and if the ph level of your saliva is 6.5 or below, you need to correct this.
You may find that your PH level is between 4.5 - 5.1.  When the PH level of the
fluids in the soft tissues is more acidic than the normal range of your skin,
no treatment will be successful. Your elimination system needs to be
stimulated.  Your colon must be restored.  This alone can take a substantial
amount of time.  Then, the liver must be restored to health.  Many of the
supplements on the market today are not easy on the liver.  So taking mass
supplements without a targeted purpose for each one can result in the exact
opposite:  An increase in the exteriorization of the condition. Any established
and chronic infection can be tough to wipe out, even when the conditions that
cause the problem are reversed.  Colloidal silver may start to become more
effective as the conditions in your body are corrected.  Keep in mind that
chronic acne is cyclic.  Colloidal silver used topically can do two things:
stop the spreading of bacteria on the surface of your skin, or increase the
spread... Depending on how dry your skin is.  Better to make a very light gel
with CS and aloe vera.  MSM added is beneficial. Taking extremely large
quantities of colloidal silver ( orally ) may effectively treat the condition.
However, this is not adviseable, as if you don't identify and correct the
cause, you'll be setting yourself up for some severe problems.  Some very tough
conditions, such, as nuero-syphilis, can take as much as 32 ounces of colloidal
silver daily to cure. There are many avenu

bacteria problem (acne) 2 years.  i am hungry but i just take a look at food
and nothing is appetizeing. foods i once liked don't even taste good. it's all
just food. i have no food  i like any more.  its a battery operated colloidal
silver generator. very basic. $40.00 i guess i will get a ppm tester. does
price have anything to do with quality when buying a ppm tester.j

e82...@aol.com wrote:Honey, it sounds like you are definitely overdoing it a
tad on everything.  Just how long have you had this "bacteria" problem?  If you
are using JUST CS and nothing else...like the peroxide in the CS...you should
NOT have any acne problem.  The youghurt is not for the acne...it is to try and
calm down your digestive system which at this point sounds like it's in deep
trouble if you are not hungry.
If I were you (this is just if I were you and NOT to be considered medical
advice) I would just back it down with the vitamins, grapefruit pills, etc. and
just clean out my system and give it a rest.  You sound like you are bombarding
your system right now and it's doing  what it should - violently react to
everything.  I have this virus and I tried to knock it out of my system by
taking ! about 10 oz of CS every day.  The only thing it did was make the virus
"mad" and made me feel worse!!!  I stopped the CS for a few days and then
gradually (and I do mean gradually) started taking one oz a day and now I feel
better.  You need to remember the CS is just like a drug...but it is nature's
drug...and you don't have to overdo it to get the benefits.  I, too, thought
that more was better....NO it it no
How are you making your CS?  What kind of generator are you using?  Is it
electric or battery?  The battery ones tend to get a bit weak and your mixture
would therefore be weak also.  I use the Silver Generator from Silver Puppy.
That is the best.  I also spent about $20 some dollars and bought a PPM tester
(Hanna) off Ebay.  Now I don't have to guess my strength....I test it.
I definitely would recommend stopping the peroxide immediately.  Make up a
brand new batch of CS right now and throw the o! ld batches away.  They are not
doing you any good and maybe they are harming you.  You are not supposed to
ingest stuff like peroxide and that could possibly be causing your problems.
Hey, it's worth a try, yes?  This way you can eliminate everything and then
very gradually start adding things back to your body gradually...
What originally started this "bacteria" thing anyway?  Was it a cut or
something like that on your face...or are you just being fastidious about your
appearance?  Or is it something you just think is there and you wish to be rid
of?  I am a Reiki Master as well and I do what is called "distance healings".
Let me know and maybe we can work out something on that line to cure you of
this problem.  No, I do not charge for this long distance healing either.
Love and light to you J
Linda