I know I could search the archives. I'm sorry for asking but I need DMSO at the
cheapest but purest quality. And the place with the fastest delivery. My face
is in need. Please help me find it. And if anyone can tell me if this will work
topically and internally for the benefit of my face. The rest of my body can
rot in hell I just want my face back. Will a mix with DMSO and CS benefit my
face if taken internally. I have heard good things topically but I want to
knock this out with a 1, 2 punch and kick and an atom bomb if available. If
anyone on this list sells it just tell me I don't care if you get a profit from
it, affiliated whatever I just need this as fast as can be. I will search the
archives as I wait for a reply, but if any one can speed up my search, please
do. I will owe you my life not that it's worth anything.

Jay

PJAY