> Re: CS>How to Post?
 From: shirley holder
 Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 02:37:02

 Mike, all you need to do is touch "reply" at the top of  the email
 you are responding to.  I hope this help.

 shirquinson

Thanks, Shirley, but I do not get the individual emails from the Silver
List, so I can't just hit the reply button. I get the digest, so I have
to reply to a thread by sending an email to eskimo. When you send a new
email, the Subject line is empty, so I have to enter it manually.

Yes you can- Hit the reply button ( you are replying to the digest, which should come through to the list, since the sender is the list ), select all and delete the digest from your reply. Then the subject line will have CS>RE Digest xxxx in it. So you just select the Digest part and paste in the subject you want to refer to. It's probably not much shorter though.
Sharon

Thanks to Marshal's hint below, I found all I have to do is copy the
thread topic. In this case, I copied "Re: CS>How to Post?" and pasted it
in the Subject line. The server is smart enough to link the message to
the proper thread. Here's Marshall's hint:

-

Best Regards,

Mike Monett