Hi,

King and Kong TV are in Seattle (sister stations).  They're showing teasers
today about silver products on KONG only (channel 16) tonight.  It's on at
10:00 PM PDT.  They are also showing a picture of Rosemary in her gray
glory.  I'll be watching for sure because the station is local for me.
Seems as though she's making the rounds of TV stations around the country.
I've seen a few other posts about her being on TV.  I wonder if others who
saw the broadcasts would let us know what station and city they saw her in?

I'll try to record it if possible.

Trem