Hey Jay Ice,

Have you tried any cleansing protocols such as liver cleansing and kidney
cleansing?

I particularly like the liver cleanse that is recommended by Hulda Clark which
uses Epsom salts and half a cup of olive oil with fresh squeezed grapefruit
juice.  This has really provided good results for me.  And it is really cheap!

Bowel cleansing is helpful for a lot of people, especially those who are
constipated.  Richard Schulze has a good system, I'm sure there are more
available.  Hulda Clark makes a lot out of parasite cleansing which may be
required for some as well.

Dan