> Hi Mike,

  > It takes  5.25  hours  to  go  into  regulation.  Your  numbrs are
  > correct.

  > I will sen you off list the Wplot 32.exe and some data  plots. You
  > will be surprised.

  > "Ole Bob"

  Thanks. I  guess the stirring helps kill the ion  channels,  but I'm
  not sure  it  would  do much for hydrogen  bubbles  at  the cathode,
  unless the fish pump output was directed right to them.

  I'd really like to look at your plots, but I can't run your program.
  I'm using  Win 3.11 and Linux. It might run under WINE, but  I don't
  have that installed either.

Best Regards,

Mike Monett