Maja,

One day we shall all speak the same language,  I think!   Please see my
essay at:

http://www.webpal.org/a_reconstruction/language/essays/prospects.htm

This is not directly related to CS, of course, but concerns the means
that we use to talk about topics worldwide.

Your English is mostly understandable to me!

JBB