Here is Xylitol website:
http://www.nasal-xylitol.com/

Hmm definitely interesting website about the global
English..BTW confirms my idea about common
globlisation, etc. etc. Considering that the
Scandinavian countries now have a joint army..

Maia

--- "Jonathan B. Britten"

http://www.webpal.org/a_reconstruction/language/essays/prospects.htm

http://search.yahoo.com