Hey Mike:  thanks for the advice on the SilverPuppy.  My question about
"shelf life"
is still a question....If the CS is properly prepared and bottled how
long should it be a good product?  I have three adult children and
friends I want to share with.  My husband and I are never sick so my
plan is to make the CS
for general use, and for my dogs drinking water.
My intention is to buy great bottles that I like and give the CS out
like I do my cookies!

If I made and bottled a batch today will it still be good in six months?
a year from now?

Thank you very much for your time.

Becky
www.TaraLabradors.com