Jay,
A surefire treatment for coldsores is to make CS right at the site of the coldsore for a minute or two. If it is in the corner of your mouth then place one rod touching either your hand or in your mouth, lips, or tongue. Wet the other rod and touch it to the cold sore area. It will tingle a bit. After a short while swop the connections around to reverse the polarity. Works for me.
Tony

Jay Ice wrote:
I have a cold sore again, first time in months. HCV2 is a virus that sits on
a nerve in the lip. CS has been known to kill virus' right? If I inject CS
at 6 ppm will it kill the virus. Is there a particular spot I would have to
inject it? Or right on the coldsore is fine? Any feed back would be such a
great help like you would not have any idea.
Jay

P.S.
I tried the icecube thing for 40 minutes....if it works for you that is
great, wish it were the same here...sigh.