Hi Catherine,

You replied:

  > It doesn't sound like a silly idea at all. When you state "high
  > ppm" how high are you thinking?

Under the circumstance, the highest possible. For example, push a unit
like the Silverpuppy to give a very pale straw color. This gives the
strongest ion concentration I have seen, and it has a built-in indicator
to tell the concentration.

This would give the maximum effect possible, and there would be no
confusion or possibility of mixing glasses of plain dw with the cs, which
could lead to disaster.

You need good quality control, and this provides a way to verify it
instantly.

The stuff I make at 277uA/sq.cm has no metallic aftertaste, which some
might object to. I have two friends who now refuse to take cs because
they had a bad experience in the beginning.

With the pale straw cs, my guinea pig and I both sense a brief flash of
sweetness as it enters the mouth. It is the only stuff I have made that
does this, and it may be another indication to confirm the quality. But
it may also have something to do with the dw, which is medium quality
WallMart.

Afterwards, it is very pleasant to keep in your mouth for ten minutes. I
don't think you will get any objection from the staff or the patients,
especially when they see the results.

Best Regards,

Mike Monett