I have encountered an indeterminate Mail Program failure in my
Netscape mail system......one which prevents me from accessing my Inbox and/or
downloading my incoming messages.  I get an error-prompt stating  "Netscape has
caused an error in NETSCAPE.EXE"    Netscape will now Close.   I encountered
this same problem about a year ago....after  much palaver and "wand-waving" and
$100 charge, my local software Guru remedied the problem.....but never did tell
me what he had done.....Exactly!  I will endeavor to have the problem remedied
ASAP.  Meantime, this Yahoo facsimile will be my connection with the List.
          Persons attempting to contact me via email, "privately", will be
forced to use this (Yahoo) address.......until I can get the existing problem
resolved.
          My apologies to all for taking up this much bandwidth explaining my
plight, but there are several list members  with whom I have ongoing
contact....and this is my first opportunity to inform all that I have been
unable to receive ANY mail since Saturday last.
                    Sincerely,  Brooks Bradley.