You can run a free virus scan at:
<A HREF="http://www.trendmicro.com";>http://www.trendmicro.com</A>

Hope this helps.

From: Brooks Bradley
I have encountered an indeterminate Mail Program failure in my Netscape mail
system......one which prevents me from accessing my Inbox and/or downloading
my incoming messages.
I get an error-prompt stating  "Netscape has caused an error in
NETSCAPE.EXE"    Netscape will
now Close.   I encountered this same problem about a year ago....after  much
palaver and "wand-waving"
and $100 charge, my local software Guru remedied the problem.....but never
did tell me what
he had done.....Exactly!  I will endeavor to have the problem remedied ASAP.
Meantime, this
Yahoo facsimile will be my connection with the List.

          Persons attempting to contact me via email, "privately", will be
forced to use this
(Yahoo) address.......until I can get the existing problem resolved.

          My apologies to all for taking up this much bandwidth explaining my
plight, but there
are several list members  with whom I have ongoing contact....and this is my
first opportunity
to inform all that I have been unable to receive ANY mail since Saturday
last.

                    Sincerely,  Brooks Bradley.