That is sooooo cool, Tony!  Wow...it makes sense...I think, lol!

  Has anyone else had this experience?

  Tony said:

<<On the other hand I cured a serious sinus bout by waving a 1.5v battery
across my face. No voltage, just the field from the end of the AA battery. I
move the battery in a cross from near jaw, up across cheek, under the eye
past top of nose, to the other forehead. Same on the other side. Could feel
the sinus squirm and hear it sort of crunchy click; and then produced
copious stuff sliding down my throat a short time later. OK I was standing
in front of the mirror. I discovered this 'cos was going to use a laser pen
but the batteries were dead. Putting in new batts. noticed the sinus
click.>>

Regards,
Catherine