It would be interesting to know what was used as a benchmark. Apparently, some benches are of different heights and some look more like counters. I would trust a benchmark based on electrical conductivity of a known [solid?] substance rather than some dubious liquid solution. Typically a PPM meter will read half that of a microsiemens meter such as the PWT.

Ode